So, Today I:
- Got caught up on my grading (except for the physics test which they took today - it's multiple guess so I should be able to get that done this weekend).
- Talked with Covington Savings & Loan (my bank) about refinancing my mortgage (I gave my current mortgage company first dibs, but I haven't received word back from them in a week - guess they don't want me to stay with them). 4.5% should be do-able and he suggested I check back each week while things in Washington are brewing - it might go down even more.
- Went to Applebee's with a few coworkers and had a nice hour & a half chatting with them.
- Looked at netbooks at Staples - I still might get myself an Aspire One if I could just find a 6-cell Linux model, pref w/ SSD.
- Picked up some stuff at Walmart - including the inexpensive silica cat litter I was beginning to suspect I'd dreamed rather than purchased before. (Under $5 for 4lb - only thing cheaper I've seen is sold by Trader Joe's - and they're MILES away.)
- Had an ice cream cone from Cold Stone Creamery. Yum!