- As I said, it was my last big payment. After this semester are 3 more semester hours which I'll pay over 2 or 3 semesters. (And this semester I paid for 7 semester hours).
- I have paid for my Masters program WITHOUT taking out a loan. I am very proud of myself for that.
- When I called the folks to whimper (in a not very serious way) they invited me around for wine time and the watching of the Inauguration Parade. It was fun.
- Yesterday amazon.com sent me $50 worth of gift certificates for paying for my college bill with my amazon.com credit card. :-) I only spent $5 over that to order lots of fun books. (And I'm only $400 away from another $25 gift cert.)
- In my preliminary work on my taxes (still waiting on forms from lame-os Wooster and Ohio) it looks like I'll be getting a refund again. Woot!
- Heck, this summer I updated my bathroom big time which was a great use of money in savings.
So, although my savings account looks pretty pathetic right now, I'm very fortunate that I'll be able to start saving again now that my Masters Program is finishing up. And next year, when I'm done with the program, I'll move sideways on the pay scale at work and get a bit more money. (I'm envisioning a successful Masters Thesis. It's the only way to envision it.) Yay!