So, what all have I been doing thus far?
- Very slowly, I'm getting my closets cleaned out. The bedroom ones are pretty much done, it's the ones in the library and den that are taking awhile. Mostly because I hate to throw things away. But I will do it, by gum!
- I was helping my mom's cousin Lyn (a shut-in) with her electronics. She had several different things hooked to her LCD TV and had so many remotes she didn't know what to use to do what. So I first got her connections set up properly, then recommended a Harmony remote from Logitech. She liked the idea, so mom & I picked one up for her and then I installed the software on mom's laptop, but had to take it to Panera Bread in order to finish setting up the remote (requires an Internet connection, which Lyn doesn't have).
- I went to the Strawberry Festival on Sunday. I got two dozen strawberry donuts (some for me & dad, some for mom & Lyn), picked up BBQ chicken dinners for all of us, had a strawberry-lemon shake up, and tried a strawberry burrito. I wasn't at the festival long - I usually just go for the food.
- When I dropped off lunch from the Festival to mom & Lyn, I finished working on the Harmony remote (which required another visit to Panera - two, actually). I got everything working - the stupid LCD TV takes 7 seconds to warm up and it was affecting how the remote changed inputs.
- I finished working on the B-WISER photo gallery.
- I started working on a new Sylvester McCoy Image and Sound Archive using Coppermine as the backbone.
- FINALLY cleaned my tub and got my kitchen cleaned up after leaving things lie for too long.
- Decided to give The Biggest Loser/BistroMD service a try for a week. The frozen foodstuff arrived today, so I'll start tomorrow. (As monocot mentioned in her blog, the food comes packed with dry ice, so I took some 'round to dad and we played with it. Heh.)
- Went for a workshop on using FirstClass to build teacher webpages. I was quite pleased with the results. The pages generated are standards compliant! Yay! And it's easy to use since our staff are already used to FirstClass.