List five things in the real world that make your life all fluffy and sparkly -- one thing for each of the five senses.
- Taste: Fresh baked bread - either without butter, or toasted and with butter.
- Hearing: Sylvester McCoy's voice (yeah, yeah, I'm smitten - I've known for years).
- Touch: Kitty! Kitty fur! Kitty tongue! Kitty!
- Sight: Sylvester McCoy *sigh* - particularly a shot with his eyes all dark & mysterious.
- Smell: This is a hard one to describe - I know it when I smell it. It usually happens in spring or when the windows in a house are opened for the first time in ages. It's a mix of spring scents and fresh laundry. But it's my most favorite smell and it definitely makes me all fluffy & sparkly.